To achieve its mission and core objectives APSS collaborates with various institutions both in long and short-term depending on the nature and character of partnership. Followings are currently APSS partners:
- Universities (TU, PU), colleges and think tanks in Nepal and out of the country
- Political Parties of Nepal (partnership with them is subject to size of their presence in the respective parliament in province and federal level)
- Trade Unions, professional bodies/associations (with equidistant relations with all trade unions)
- Government of Nepal (relevant ministries) and constitutional bodies – Ministry of Defence, Ministry Home Affairs, Ministry of Federal Affairs and General Administration, Ministry of Law etc.
- Local level government and association (Municipalities and Municipal Associations)
- Multilateral and bilateral institutions
- Political foundations/political party research and think-tank wings